Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Here We Go Again

I posted a very positive statement in my status bar at FB last Monday morning. Reason for this was another big opportunity for me as I embark on a new business venture, the fruit of a spur of the moment conversation with a friend I needed to catch up with.

Based on the meetings we had....so far so good and things are looking bright for this new project, my fourth for the year.

I have a good feeling about this as there has been no negative vibe since the day we started. As I posted the next day "This is it! Point of no return!". I was full of excitement and enthusiasm. Everything felt right from the place, to the decor, to the land lord.

Like all the business ventures I have gotten into, I really don't have an idea of what is in store for all of us who put in our money for a better future. I just wish everyone all the best as we start a journey into the unknown.

No comments: