Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Knucklehead?

With the project I have been working on for more than a year, fast moving forward, I am soon going to be living my dream to see everything I have drawn up in paper become a reality.

It has been a hard uphill climb since day one but an exciting and very fruitful experience indeed. In the course of working towards making this a reality, I have come to know better who my friends are and who are not worth my time. There were those who gave commitments but did not make good with their promise.

But that's all water under the bridge. All that matters to me now is to see people coming in and liking my food so we can hit our targets and turn this into a viable business venture that will grow and provide employment to people and enable me and my partners to share the fruits of our labor with the people that we love.

Not bad for a bunch of knuckleheads ...........

No comments: