Monday, March 12, 2007

Public Masturbation


This is my first post and in all honesty, I find it hyprocritical to be doing this...posting at my own blog.

A very close friend of mine once said that blogging is like "masturbating in public". I agreed to this definition so here I am...masturbating in public.

If that's what he considers it to be then so be it. There are so many thoughts I have in my mind especially at night and I'd love to tell friends and family about them but I normally forget or simply can't find the time to do so.

So I guess that is the best reason for doing this. Share my thoughts and hope you enjoy them.

For starters, since we are in the topic of masturbation, I read in a book that God will punish you if you masturbate. It says that your hands will be turned into little wings so you can just fan it a little.

A magazine article on the other hand says that guys who are at least 40 years old should do it 5 times a week to prevent prostate problems or I hope they meant you should be able to "release" at least 5 times a week whatever the method may be because this is good for your health.

Well I suggest you show this to your wives for assistance or if you are denied, then you will have to visit the massage parlor section of manilatonight.com for "outsourcing" possibilities. The last alternative is the do it yourself method that I find hard to imagine for a man over 40.

Tell me about it so we can laugh together

No comments: